How to get ahead of the competition and increase your win rates
Webinar on Demand Shaping – Wednesday May 22nd at 9am (10am CET)
Many professionals are engaged not just for what they do, but for the value they add to the client’s thinking. Indeed, if you are not appreciated for your ability to shape requirements, you will soon be treated as a “commodity supplier”: a servant who is there at the client’s beck-and-call, constantly asked to do more for less reward.
John Niland has invited me to join him on this Webinar and share my insights on how sales is changing in the digital age and what you need to do to get ahead of the competition if you want to accelerate your sales cycles and increase your win rates. John Niland, who focuses on creating opportunity via better business conversations with customers and colleagues will be describing the art of challenging the client’s thinking.
Using practical examples from real-life experience, you will learn:
* The NUMBER ONE FACT when it comes to selling in the digital age that most of us are completely unaware of.
* Why synchronising the way you sell with your customer’s buying process is so important – and how it can give you the head start you need in today’s highly competitive market.
* How to engage with your customers – early – before they’ve even entered the buying process.
* The importance of providing value – first – to help establish the buying vision and win your customer’s trust.
* How (and when) to challenge the client – and why it is particularly important when dealing with hesitant buyers.
We’ll be hosting a live Q & A session at the end of the call when you can personally ask us any questions about challenging thinking and shaping demand and we’ll give you a tailored answer for your specific business/challenge.
If you want to increase your win rates – fast – without reducing your prices – then join us for this Webinar.
You can get all the details and register via:
See you on the call.
P.S. Due to bandwidth we can only get 100 people on the call so be sure to register your place now and dial in early to avoid missing out.